SUNDAY 17 MAY 2020
DOWNLOAD PDF DOCUMENT OF ACTIVITY BELOW:
SUNDAY 3 MAY 2020
SATURDAY 2 MAY 2020
TEST YOUR BIBLE KNOWLEDGE
Dear Parents/Guardians please share and assist the following activity with your children.
PARENT’S NOTE: Set a prayer place, table, with white cloth, crucifix, flowers, candle, Bible, preferably a children’s Bible (Catholic edition). If you don’t have a Bible at home, you can search online.
Help your children to find the answers to the questions set below.
For every question answered, spend some time reflecting on the particular Bible verse which provides the answers.
Children relate well by expressing their thoughts in drawing.
So, have sheets of paper and colouring pencils available for them.
- NAME GOD’S CREATION IN ORDER.
- WHAT DID GOD CALL THE LIGHT?
- WHAT DID GOD CALL THE DARKNESS?
- WHAT DID GOD CALL THE SKY?
- WHAT DID GOD CALL THE DRY LAND?
- WHAT DID GOD CALL THE WATERS?
- WHAT KIND OF CREATURES DID GOD CREATE IN THE SEA?
- WHAT KIND OF CREATURES DID GOD CREATE ON LAND?
- WHAT WERE THE NAMES OF THE MAN AND WOMAN GOD CREATED?
- WHAT IS THE PLACE CALLED, WHERE GOD PUT THE MAN AND THE WOMAN?
- WHAT KIND OF FOOD DID GOD GIVE THEM TO EAT?
- ON WHAT DAY DID GOD FINISH HIS CREATION?
- WHY DID GOD CALL THE DAY HE FINISHED HIS CREATION HOLY?
- WHAT DAY OF THE WEEK DO WE CALL HOLY?
- WHAT ARE THE TWO GREAT LIGHTS GOD MADE?